After the awesome geography trivia, it’s time to challenge you with capital city riddles. They are hard and tricky to answer. So, if you want to have fun with capital cities hard riddles then try this out. This riddle features 24 questions where the key is capital city of a country.
From identifying landmarks and naming the city it’s located in, to knowing the capitals, airport codes and interesting buildings in cities across the world, some of these will definitely have you scratching your head.
Capital City Riddles with Keys
Check your general knowledge on the world and have fun. Click “+” sign to know the keys. These capital city are of hard level.
1. Insane to remove.
2. Set on fire.
3. Did Dionne Warwick ask if you know the way here?
San Jose (Costa Rica)
4. Sprouts first name.
5. Homer Simpson exclamation followed by laugh.
6. Father goes after container for carrying things.
7. Reserve a period of relaxation.
8. Badly behaved child is before molten rock.
10. Armed conflict cutting tool.
11. Rooster appears after sudden loud noise.
12. Ringing instrument is rapid.
Belfast (Northern Ireland)
13. Before noon, gaze at water barrier.
14. E.L.O. singer Jeff goes after polar animal.
15. Male more sick.
16. Trick-taking card game before human settlement.
17. D.I.S.C.O. singers without end.
18. Spiritual part of human being.
Seoul (South Korea)
19. Supply residence.
20. Korean pop star with fish eggs.
21. Slang Australia not high.
22. Jeered an annoying person.
23. The way to coastal water?
24. Rank after ringing instrument.
25. WAW is the code for the airport in which capital city?
26. The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque is found in which capital city?
27. If I’m looking at the Trevi Fountain, which capital city am I in?
28. Camden and Brixton are areas of which capital?
29. What is the highest capital in the world?
La Paz (Bolivia)
How many capital city riddles you got correct?
Did you find these capital city riddles easy? How many of them you are able to answer. Please share your feedback, we will be glad to know.