1. What type of bird who’s name begins with the letter ‘R’, do you often see on Christmas cards?
2. Joseph was Jesus’ father. What was his job?
He was a carpenter
3. Where does Santa Claus live?
The North Pole
4. What guided the three wise men to find the baby Jesus?
5. What do we leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
6. What color is the Grinch, who stole Christmas?
7. What are Frosty the Snowman’s eyes made from?
8. According to the song, what color is Rudolph the reindeer’s nose?
9. What type of meat do we traditionally eat for Christmas dinner?
10. What type of calendar do you use to count down to Christmas Day?
An Advent calendar
11. According to the popular song, what was the name of the snowman who was brought to life by a magical silk hat?
Frosty the Snowman
12. What type of animals pull Santa’s sleigh?
13. What are Santa’s little helpers called?
14. Complete the title of this popular Christmas carol, “O Little Town Of …”
15. When Jesus was born he was visited by three wise men. What gifts did they bring him?
Gold, frankincense and myrrh
16. In the song, “The Twelve Days Of Christmas” how many gold rings are there?
17. Under which type of plant are people supposed to kiss at Christmas time?
18. According to the Christmas song “Jingle Bells,” what is it fun to ride in?
A one-horse open sleigh
19. When Santa got stuck up the chimney what did he begin to shout, according to the popular song?
“You boys and girls won’t get any toys if you don’t pull me out”
20. Which saint is celebrated on the 26th December?
21. Santa Claus is also known as which saint?
How many Christmas trivia you answered?
Did you find these Christmas themed trivia questions easy? How many of them you are able to answer. Please share your feedback, we will be glad to know.