1. What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s donkey friend?
2. How many grams are there in a kilogram?
3. By what name are the young of frogs and toads known?
4. By what title were the leaders of ancient Egypt known?
5. Which famous ocean liner sank on her first voyage in 1912?
6. What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
7. How many lungs do humans normally have?
8. What is a group of lions called?
9. Is the planet Jupiter larger or smaller than the Earth?
10. Which is the fastest land animal?
11. What color are emeralds?
12. Which animal is the tallest in the world?
13. Which famous nurse was known as “The Lady Of The Lamp” during the Crimean War?
14. What’s the name of the town where The Flintstones live?
15. What’s the colored part of the human eye called?
16. How many holes are there on a golf course?
17. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
18. The giant panda’s diet is almost entirely made up of which plant?
19. Great Whites and Hammerheads are what type of animals?
20. According to legend, who led a gang of merry outlaws in Sherwood Forest in Nottingham, England?
21. How many legs does a spider have?
22. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
23. He’s “smarter than the average bear”, but what’s the name of the most famous resident of Jellystone Park?
24. How many rings make up the symbol of the Olympic Games?
25. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
26. In which continent is the country of Egypt found?
27. What is a brontosaurus?
A A dinosaur
28. Scooby Doo and his friends travel around in which vehicle?
The Mystery Machine
29. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, what is Charlie’s surname?
30. Which planet is closest to our sun?
How many kids trivia questions you got right?
Do let us know how many of these questions you got right? We would like to know what you felt after taking these questions. Try asking these questions with your friends and have fun!