It will be fun to share riddles on the eve of Christmas day. You can brighten the celebrations and the mood by playing these Christmas themed riddles, suitable for all ages.
You may also like Christmas trivia questions for kids and Christmas movies trivia.
Click “+” sign to know the answers. These Christmas festivity related riddles are of mixed level and for all.
1. Who delivers Christmas presents to dogs?
2. How do Christmas trees keep their breath fresh?
3. What did Santa say when his toys were naughty?
Toys will be toys
4. What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?
The letter ‘D’
5. Who is never hungry on Christmas Day?
The turkey, because he’s always stuffed
6. What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
7. What do you get if you cross a duck with some mistletoe?
A Christmas quacker
8. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentine’s Day?
9. How did Darth Vader know what Luke Skywalker was getting for Christmas?
Because he felt his presents
10. When Santa Claus sets off from the North Pole on Christmas Eve, in which direction does he travel?
South Everywhere is south from the North Pole
11. What’s so special about the Christmas alphabet?
12. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?Hide Answer
In the dictionary
13. What’s red and white and goes up and down and up and down?
Santa Claus stuck in an elevator
14. Why is Rudolph so good at answering trivia questions?
He nose a lot
15. What do angry mice send to each other at Christmas time?
Cross mouse cards
16. What did the bald man say when he was given a comb for Christmas?
Thanks, I’ll never part with it
17. What do vampires put on their Christmas turkey?
18. What happens if you eat the Christmas decorations?
You get tinselitis
19. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve
How many Christmas riddles you got correct?
Did you find these Christmas themed riddles easy? How many of them you are able to answer. Please share your feedback, we will be glad to know.