Funny Valentine’s Day riddles and pickup lines can enhance the mood on this romantic and fun filled day.
The day is remembered for love, chocolates, roses, hearts, Cupid and many other things that will help to make this a happy and romantic day to remember.
- Did you pickup a card on this day and wanted to add something personal to it? Riddles can help you. Or you can also add your Roses are Red poem. If you are online, then try these Tinder chatup lines.
- On you Valentine’s day date, you need some brain teasers to share with your date? Check the page for more on this. We have collection of riddles for your special lady, prince charming, partner, or friends and even for kids.
Click “+” sign to know the keys. These Valentine’s day riddles are of mixed level. Give it a try and find that answers are really tricky.
Valentine’s Day Riddles for Kids
If you are looking for some fun for kids on Valentine’s day then these little riddles are for the little ones! Check these love and easy riddles.
1. White, dark, round, square, big or small, I am seen on Valentine’s Day, and loved by all. What am I?
2. I have bows but I am not a hunter, I have wings but I am not a bird. I look like a baby wearing a diaper. Who am I?
3. Sometimes imaginary and sometimes real, sometimes they are the closest and dearest person outside the family. Who are they?
4. This comes in many shapes, many colors and many sizes and is where you write someone your true feelings. It is, however, almost always flat.
Valentine’s Day card
5. You give it to your daddy, you give to your mommy, you give it to your sister and your brother and even give it to Fido and Lassie. If they give it back to you, then you both have one. You also have an unlimited supply. What is it?
6. You’ll find me in a bee, in a comb, in cakes, in a bunch, in a bun and even in mustard. What am I?
7. You see me in the rainbows, you see me on Valentine’s Day, you see me in a busy street, and my blood turns this color when oxygen and I meet. What am I?
The color red
8. In a vase, garden, pot or field, these are the homes of this Valentine’s day symbol that comes in many different colors such as red, pink, white, yellow and orange.
9. You can find me inside your body but not below the waist or in your tummy. I am located in the upper part and I am a symbol of love.
10. Sweet, sour, tart, and sugary, you can see me in every store and in every pantry. What am I?
11. Mostly worn by women or girls, this is sometimes shiny like silver or gold, and sometimes it is made of pearls.
Valentine’s Day Riddles for Adults
On the day of romance, check some of these Valentine’s riddles and share with your lover, partner and friends. Tease yourself and friends with tricky riddles. You can spread the love with sharing cards and flowers and special quotes. So make sure that this day brings happiness to your heart and sharpens your mind. Are you in for some dirty lines for a guy? Don’t go anywhere, we have dirty lines here for girls as well.
1. What do roses, chocolates, laces, love knots, the color red and hearts have in common?
They are all Valentine’s Day symbols
2. I can be red but I am not blood, I can be yellow but I am not a banana, I can be white but I am not a snow, I can be pink but I am not Victoria’s secret. What am I?
3. This is young, romantic, sometimes platonic and sometimes shallow, and is named after man’s best friend. What is it?
4. Current, steady, serious, former or fast, it can be either beautiful or ugly or sometimes they could forever last.
5. What is the difference between love and marriage?
In love, there is love, in marriage sometimes there is no love
6. I am sometimes white but I am not snow, I am sometimes dark but I am not the night, I am sweet but I am not sugar, I am rich but I am not Bill Gates. What am I?
7. If roses are red, snakes can fly, and violets are blue, something is wrong with this statement and I hope you find it too.
Violets are not really blue, and there really is a snake called a flying snake
8. Hard or soft, whole or broken, heavy or light, keep it or give it. What is this?
9. When does Valentine’s day come after Independence Day?
In the dictionary
10. This can be a room, a box, it can be natural or artificial, it can be rare, and it is fit for a queen. What is it?
11. A retreat island is full people yet there is not a single person in sight, how is this possible?
Because they are all couples
12. Almost everyone needs it, gives it, looks for it , treasures it, cherishes it and is blinded by it. What is it?
13. It could be loud it could be quiet, it could be wild it could be gentle, it could be more it could be less, it could be marital it could be casual. What is it?
14. It could be delivered by mail, email, by hand or by a pigeon, it is sometimes short, lengthy with deep, profound or simple feelings. What is it?
A love letter
Funny Valentine’s Day Riddles
On this day funny riddles and romantic jokes can spice up the mood. This section has stupid, lighthearted and funny Valentine’s riddles. So try these riddles and make sure that this Valentine’s Day is not boring, instead it is a day of love to tickle the heart.
1. Why is there a higher possibility of finding love and romance in Egypt?
Because they have plenty of dates
2. What comes once in a date, twice in Valentine’s Day and three times in everlasting love?
The letter E
3. What is surrounded by Es yet only contains a single letter, or sometimes two if you really cram it in?
4. If you greet a couple on Valentines Day 'Happy Valentines Day', how would you greet a single person on Valentines Day?
Happy Independence Day!
5. What starts with E and ends with E and only has one love letter in it?
6. This starts with ‘F’ ends with ‘U’, and I really love doing this to you.
Fall in love with you
7. Carbon and hydrogen went on a date and they immediately wanted to go on a second date. Why?
Because they bonded so well
8. What did February 14 say to February 1?
I heard you’re single.
9. What do Julius Caesar, Augustus, Constantine and Spartacus have in common?
They are all Roman-tic
10. What did addition say to subtraction when they found each other on Facebook?
11. How did the cashew propose to its love to the almond?
It bent down on one knee said I am nuts about you
12. What do you get if you add Adam + Eve or peanut butter + jelly or Kermit + Miss Piggy?
Pairs or couples
13. How many people has Cupid helped find love for this Valentine’s Day?
Not as many as match.com
Quick Valentine’s day FAQs
What is the real story of Valentine’s Day?
Lupercalia survived the initial rise of Christianity but was outlawed—as it was deemed “un-Christian”–at the end of the 5th century, when Pope Gelasius declared February 14 St. Valentine’s Day. more
What Bible says about Valentine?
1 Corinthians 13:1-13. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
Who invented Valentine’s Day and why?
The ancient Romans may also be responsible for the name of our modern day of love. Emperor Claudius II executed two men — both named Valentine — on Feb. 14 of different years in the 3rd century A.D. Their martyrdom was honored by the Catholic Church with the celebration of St. Valentine’s Day.
How many Valentine’s day riddles you got correct?
Did you find these Valentine’s riddles easy? How many of them you are able to answer. Please share your feedback, we will be glad to know.