Riddler is one of the favorite Batman villains of all the time. Because of this, many have naturally like his riddles. As the Riddler talks using tricky words, we have bunch of best such riddles floating around. This post has some of the best Riddler riddles.
For the unknown, Who is Riddler?
How did Riddler become Riddler?
The character’s origin story recounts that the Riddler, whose real name is Edward Nigma (Edward Nashton, or Nygma per later writers), becomes fascinated with puzzles at a young age. He even breaks into the school at night to practice the puzzle until he is able to solve it in under a minute.
Is The Riddler The Joker?
No. The Joker and the Riddler are two character villains form the comic book Batman.
Best Riddler Riddles from Batman’s villain
Unlike some of the easy Hollywood movie trivia questions, these riddles are hard to crack. Give it a try!
1. What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?
2. What kind of pins are used in soup?
3. Why is a musician’s bandstand like an oven?
Because that’s where he makes his bread
4. When is the top of a mountain like a saving’s account?
When it peaks one’s interest
5. When does a painter use a trigger instead of a brush?
When he’s a stick up artist
6. When is the time of a clock like the whistle of a train?
When it’s two to two
7. What has branches and leaves and no bark?
8. How many sides has a circle?
Two The inside and the outside
9. What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose?
10. The more you take away from it the larger it grows, what is it?
11. Which president wears the largest hat?
The one with the biggest head
12. There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
They threw a cigarette overboard, and made the boat a cigarette lighter
13. What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?
The letter ‘E’
14. Why is an orange like a bell?
Because they both need to be peeled
15. What is always on its way here, but never arrives?
16. What won’t run long without winding?
17. What belongs to you, but is used by others?
18. We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’.
19. Why is a woman in love like a welder?
They both carry a torch
20. I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?
The human brain
21. When is a person like a piece of wood?
When it’s a ruler
22. What goes up white and comes down yellow and white?
23. What is it that travels on all fours in the morning, on two legs at noon, and three at twilight?
24. What people are always in a hurry?
25. What is Joan of Arc made of?
Maid of Orleans
26. When is a prizefight like a beautiful lady?
When it’s a knockout
27. Why is silk like grass?
They are both sold by the yard
28. What kind of men are always above board?
. What do you throw away that keeps returning?
Do you re-collect any Riddler riddles?
Do you remember any Riddler riddles that are not hear? Any of that is your favorite one? Do share your comment, we will be glad to see your feedback.