“Healthy living” to most people means both physical and emotional health are in balance. In many instances, physical and mental health are closely linked, so that a change (good or bad) in one directly affects the other.
13 Habits of People Who Lived Long (scientifically backed)
Genes is not everything to define your life – as per latest studies. It turns out that environmental factors like diet and lifestyle are key.
1. Avoid overeating
2. Eat more nuts
3. Try out turmeric
4. Eat plenty of healthy plant foods
5. Stay physically active
6. Don’t smoke
7. Be more conscientious
8. Moderate your alcohol intake
9. Prioritize your happiness
10. Avoid chronic stress and anxiety
11. Nurture your social circle
12. Drink coffee or tea moderately
13. Develop a good sleeping pattern
Secrets of Healthy Living
The secret of healthy lifestyle lies in what we choose to eat! Your diet can even change your genes and make you healthy than ever!
Below we have collated many articles and tips for healthy food, natural remedies, healthy life style and more.