Thanksgiving Day Trivia
Thanksgiving Day Riddles Thanksgiving Quotes by Famous People Thanksgiving Day Idioms Funny Thanksgiving Videos
Funny Thanksgiving One Liners
- Help! This is my first time cooking for Thanksgiving. The turkey’s been in the oven for two hours, and it’s still running around!
- You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.
- Scientists created a six-legged turkey for families who fight over the drumsticks. But the turkeys escaped, and no one can catch them.
- If I was a turkey, I’d be doing everything I could to taste terrible right now.
- One turkey says to the other “Do you believe in life after Thanksgiving?”
- On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment ….. halftime.
- Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.
- What does a disappointed mama turkey tell her kids? If your father were to see you now, he would be turning over in his gravy!
- I would count my blessings on Thanksgiving, but my relatives outnumber them.
- For the first time, we are going to have a HAPPY Thanksgiving. This year, I am stuffing the turkey with Prozac!
- My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them I couldn’t quit “cold turkey”
- Hope your Turkey is moist and your stuffing in fluffy and when you’re done eating you’ll be nice and stuffy. Happy Turkey Day, America! Don’t forget to name the turkey and make everyone uncomfortable.
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
- Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.
- Why did the turkey play drums in his band? Because he already had drumsticks!
- There’s always something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving. Even if it’s just not being a turkey.
- What do you call a turkey that’s got no feathers? Thanksgiving dinner.
- Who doesn’t eat on Thanksgiving? A turkey because it is always stuffed.
- I’m excited about Thanksgiving because I love unwelcome parenting advice from relatives I see twice a year.
- Thanksgiving is great because people tend to speak less when food is lodged in their mouths.
- My husband doesn’t think housework is a full-time job. So for Thanksgiving I served him a raw turkey because revenge is a dish best served cold.
- You have to smoke a couple of bowls before Thanksgiving dinner. I can’t think of a better time to have the munchies.
- There is a special place in hell for people that play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.
- You don’t need Thanksgiving to hate your family.
- My aunt is bringing her homemade cranberry sauce to our Thanksgiving dinner, and my uncle is bringing his blatant racism!
- They should change the name of Thanksgiving to something more fitting like say, Turkeypocolypse or Stuffing-cide.
- Want to really freak someone out? Add 2 extra turkey legs to the turkey when it’s in the oven.
Thanksgiving Wordplay Puns
Thanksgiving puns can be a cool way to start a conversation, to lighten the mood after some heartfelt sharing, or to spice up a your social media post. These funny puns can light up your mood on Thanksgiving day!
- That was plucking hilarious!
- Is that your pop-up timer or are you just happy to see me?
- Enough with the prelude and let’s get stuffed.
- You know I’m all about that baste.
- It’s time to get basted!
- Oh my gourdness, I plucking love fall.
- The goal is to gobble until you wobble.
- Let’s get the gourd times rolling.
- Eat, drink, and cranberry!
- Getting the longer half of the wishbone is a snap.
- Family, friends, food – it doesn’t get any butter than this.
- You think I’m done? Honey, you ain’t seen stuffing yet.
- We can worry about the Christmas tree some other time. Tonight is all about the poul-tree.
- Green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes – when it’s Thanksgiving, there’s always more than just one side to the story.
- This celebration is totally my jam.
- I only have pies for you.
- Hey, I just met you, and this is gravy. But here’s my stuffing, so carve me maybe