“What am I?” type of riddles are unique in the sense that they get kids thinking differently. They provide a fun as well as engaging challenge and thus makes the learning fun.
Kids also love solving easy riddles that are not confusing, Another fun way is to engage them with interesting trivia questions such as this one on human anatomy.
What am I riddles
Do you like solving “What Am I?” type of riddles? We have a good collection of such riddles to engage with.
1. Forwards I am heavy, I sure weigh a lot. But when I’m backwards, I certainly am not.
2. What brute strength struggles to get through, I make it easy for you to undo.
3. Each and every one that you take, you leave yet another in your wake.
4. Though sometimes I am made of purest gold, I cannot be bought and I cannot be sold.
5. An instrument through which sounds are made, and yet, not something that can be played.
6. I can be cracked and I can be played. I can be told and I can be made.
7. I have a head and a tail that will never meet. Having too many of me is always a treat.
8. I may have eyes but I don’t use them to see. I live in the dark until you have need of me.
9. I don’t have eyes but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I’m empty.
10. Tall when I’m young and short when I’m old, I’ll help you to see when the darkness unfolds.
11. I can never be thrown but I can be caught. Ways to lose me are always being sought.
12. I have many teeth but I cannot bite. I’m often used early but rarely at night.
13. I sound like one letter but I’m written with three. I show you things when you look through me.
14. I have a bed but I never sleep. I have a mouth but I never speak.
15. I’m at the start of the end, and the end of every place. I’m the beginning of eternity, and the end of time and space.
The letter E
16. After a fall, you’ll always find me there. What once was alive, will now be bare.
17. I help you from your head to your toe. The more I work, the smaller I grow.
A bar of soap
18. I have two main bodies and I’m turned all about. When I’m standing still, time will run out.
19. A seed with three letters in my name. Take away two and I still sound the same.
20. I am something that no man ever did see, I never was but am always to be.
Did you like “what am I” riddles?
We will be glad to know whether you liked these What am I type riddles for kids, check more similar contents below “Related contents” section. Do share your feedback.